Journal Entry: Sat Aug 22, 2015, 9:08 AM
1. First thing's first. What's your name?
2. How about your age?
I usually sit between 115-125
8. Zodiac sign?
Mexican and French, but I'm way closer with my Mexican roots
Personal qualitative section.
1. Eye colour?
2. Hair colour/style. Is it your natural hair?
My hair is brown and I have my bangs and and bottom layer dyed this totally rad shade of red/burgundy.
I'd say my hair is long?? It stops around my mid back and I haven't done anything with it yet so it's a bit wavy.
3. Current fitness?
None omfg I hardy have time to eat, let alone work out.
4. Skin tone?
Barely tan |D
1. What's your sexuality?
2. Current relationship status?
3. How many relationships have you been in? And could you give a brief description of them?
I've only been in one for 9 months. It was p alright, long distance though kick both of our asses and eventually the mental stress of being in a long distance relationship that was about the get longer as getting ready to leave for college made me feel the need to end it. I'd say we're civil anymore. We agreed not to try the whole being friends thing again until both of us were completely moved on from the other. I was over the break up in a couple of weeks but I haven't heard from him in like 4 months so |D
4. What is your favorite feature of your preferred gender?
Eyes and smiles on both men and women are really great.
5. Are you a virgin?
6. How often do you go on dates with your partner? (If you currently have one).
7. If you aren't already, do you hope to marry the person you are with?
N/A. The whole "getting married" doesn't quite fly with me.
8. If you aren't in a relationship then do you have a crush on someone?
I get like, mini crushes on almost everyone but nothing super serious.
9. Where is your favourite spot to be kissed?
My neck omg
10. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
.......... 17 lol
Seven Deadly Sins Section.
1. Would you be considered a glutton?
2. A sloth?
Not very often.
I don't think so??
I can put off that image but I don't think I am unless I really need to beat some ass.
1. Ever done crack?
2. Smoked weed?
3. Done meth?
4. How about tried speed?
7. Do you often drink?
A bit. Never been drunk though. I'm kind of deterred from getting drunk after having to be up with my friend until 2 in the morning while he was drinking to make sure he didn't die or anything lmao.
8. Do you watch any form of pornography?
9. Ever stolen something?
10. Ever been arrested?
11. Ever cheated on someone?
12. Have you ever gotten alcohol poisoning?
13. Have you ever abused the use of over the counter drugs?
1. Are you still in school?
2. If so, then what grade?
High school senior.
3. Your best subject in school?
4. Worst subject in school?
Math by far.
5. Did you drop out of school?
6. If you are in college, then what is your major?
Not in college yet, planning on double majoring in Marine Biology and Theology.
1. Describe your relationship with your parents.
My mom and I are tight even though we grind each other's gears. My dad and I are okay. We never really have the best relationship during the election season lol.
2. Relationship with your siblings?
3. With your family in general?
4. Ever experienced the death of someone close to you?
Yes. It was to this day the worst thing that has ever happened to me.
1. Do you have a lot of friends?
I have like 3 1/2 friends total.
2. Would you consider yourself a loner?
3. Describe your style of clothing.
I'm either just walked out of a very fab grandmother's closet or a very fab grandfather's closet. I like classic, old timey patterns and I like to be able to dress like a lady or a dude on a whim.
4. Briefly describe your childhood.
I was born, I went to school, I got ruined by high school.
5. Best memory.
My most recent one is hanging out with my cousin while I was in California and he's like my favorite cousin and I hardly get to see him so it was way cool to chill with him.
6. Worst memory.
When my grandfather died.
7. Best aspect of life right now?
Having all this traveling planned out so I can visit friends and such.
8. Worst aspect?
1. Do you have a religion?
Yes. Roman Catholic.
2. Do you believe in God or a form of intelligent design?
3. Do people need to live by morals or just live to have fun?
Why not both? You have have fun morals. I like to think I have a very high moral standard, but I still have a shit ton of fun.
4. Briefly describe your top 5 most important beliefs/moral standards
Forgive everyone, especially yourself.
Try and live for others, but find the time to be selfish too.
If it makes you happy, do it.
Have an open mind.
"Life Sucks" Section:
1. Do you have any allergies?
3. Health problems
Depression and anxiety.
4. Permanent injuries/scars?
Just small scars, mainly from my cats |D
2. Style of music?
Pop punk, Alt rock.
omg I have this rad black and floral pattered jacket and that, a white t shirt and some skinny jeans with high heels or boots.
I like cherry trees??
Flowers for Algernon and The Catcher in the Rye.
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Swimming Pool by The Front Bottoms
Grand Romantic by Nate Ruess
12. Band/musical artist?
Band- The Front Bottoms
Artist- Nate Ruess or Pitbull |D
Actor- Matthew Gray Gubler
Actress- Sofia Vegara
15. School subject?
Anatomy and Physiology
17. TV show?
Bullshitting with my 3 friends.
20. Pizza toppings?
Ain't no party like an ice party B)
23. Type of pie/cake?
I'm not much for pie and cakes
24. Flavour of ice cream?
Partly cloudy, 75 degrees Fahrenheit
26. Time of day?
30. Vacation spot?
CA bay area
Would you rather… (please briefly explain your answers.)
1. Live in the city or country?
City, I like things to do
2. Travel by plane or by boat?
Plane, I do it more often
3. Be deaf or blind?
Deaf, I couldn't stand not to see the beautiful things
4. Wear hardcore gothic clothing or dress in all pink?
Gothic I guess? I can rock blacks and reds
5. Stay human or be an animal? (If animal then what animal and why?)
I'd legit be a cat, they have the best life.
6. Be surrounded by rowdy teenage guys or preppy teenage girls?
Teenage boys. That's what my friend group as already and they are so much.
7. Stay at home or go out and party?
Stay home. Parties aren't me.
8. Have a pet dog or a pet cat?
Omg Cats I love cats so much
9. Only be allowed to eat candy or only be allowed to eat raw fruits and vegetables?
Fruits and vegetables. I really do love my veggies.
10. Play video games or exercise?
Video games. ouo
11. Read or watch TV?
TV. I have way too many shows to keep up on |D
12. Draw or paint?
Draw. I can't paint to save my life.
13. Only be able to yell to speak, or be mute?
Yell, I need to talk like, I have scholarships riding on my ability to talk.
14. Continue this meme or go do something more interesting?
Something more interesting for sure.
Personal Opinion Section.
1. Opinion of your appearance.
2. Opinion of your personality.
It's okay. I'm on both ends of any spectrum. Like I was taking a couple of my friends to lunch and this car full of fuck boys cut me off at a stop sign and I was all "YOU LITTLE FUCKS, YOU BETTER HOPE WE DON'T PARK IN THE SAME PLACE I WILL REAR END NOT YOUR TRUCK, BUT YOUR LITERAL ASSES WITH MY CAR YOU PIECES OF SHIT" I then took a breath and calmed down, turned to my friends and offered to pay for lunch
3. Opinion of your family.
4. Opinion of your friends.
5. Opinion on religion
I'm a very religious person, but you can be a good person without religion. But don't shove your religion or lack thereof down my throat. I respect your Gods, but respect mine too. And please don't go on a tangent about why my God is such and awful person and blah blah blah, I've gotten told all that shit too much and I will punch you in the face. I get p hyped up about religious talk, it's super interesting and I wish I could extend more on this but it's becoming too long of an answer anyway.
6. Opinion on homosexuality.
7. Opinion of school/work.
8. Opinion of modern society.
9. Opinion of today's politics.
Where I'm from, if you're not Right, you're going to hell. That's why I can't stand this place. I think politics, as interesting as it is, it a train wreck and a half.
What was the last…
1. Movie you saw?
2. Book you read?
Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. Again.
3. TV show you watched?
4. Thing you ate?
5. Thing you drank?
6. Piece of art/literature/poetry you did?
None worth noting |D
7. Person you kissed.
8. Person you texted/Instant messaged/emailed?
My ex boyfriend's brother |DDDD
9. Time you exercised?
10. Dream you had?
omg way to long to put here
11. Thing you favourited on deviantART?
Probs cat shit
12. Animal you saw?
My cat is sleeping on my shoes rn
13. Time you cried?
14. Time you laughed?
15. Time you were furious?
Have you ever…
1. Punched someone?
2. Kissed, or done more with, someone of the same gender?
3. Thrown up on someone?
4. Been thrown up on?
Thank Jesus no
5. Been to a rave?
6. Danced on a table?
7. Had a hangover?
8. Flashed someone?
9. Sneezed more than 3 times in a row?
10. Found a large(ish) amount of money on the ground?
I found a 20 once
I make a lot bets
12. Won a bet?
13. Lost a bet?
14. Hugged a zebra?
15. Been terrified by a street mime?
I've never seen a street mime
16. Found a clown under your bed?
17. Seen a ghost?
18. Talked to an inanimate object?
All the time
19. Yelled at an inanimate object?
All the time
20. Punched an inanimate object because you were mad at it?
21. Been caught doing something "naughty" by your parents?
22. Ever sang in the rain?
23. Danced in the rain?
24. Eaten sugary junk food until you threw up then ate some more?
omg I'm glad I haven't
25. Managed to burn water?
1. Did you like this meme?
2. Would you do others that are similar?
3. Are you glad this meme is over?
4. Now who are you going to choose as the meme's next victims? (Tag people if you like, not required.)
Mood: I Have To Pee